On Thursday, 30 June 2022 at 08:38:42 UTC, Ahmet Sait wrote:
On Thursday, 30 June 2022 at 08:15:05 UTC, bauss wrote:
Is it possible to have it stored as local storage instead of a cookie?

I'm not mainly a web dev but what I could gather from this page https://stackoverflow.com/questions/3220660/local-storage-vs-cookies it is accessible from client side JavaScript and not transmitted to the server by default, which is necessary for server to respond with the correct view mode HTML.

Oh, I thought it was just a value that the page reacted upon.

The reason why I think local storage would have been better is because some people might have cookies disabled etc. but local storage is generally always enabled.