On Sunday, 30 October 2022 at 01:50:33 UTC, Steven Schveighoffer wrote:
On 10/29/22 2:00 PM, FeepingCreature wrote:
On Saturday, 29 October 2022 at 10:14:31 UTC, rikki cattermole wrote:
And now for some good news!

Its almost Halloween, so grab your candy and any spooky brews you may have, and join us for a ghostly chat!

https://meet.jit.si/Dlang2022OctoberBeerConf

I wish you'd announce the time a bit in advance. :)

I don't want to announce a time, because I don't know what time it can be started. I'm in the US, so I'm usually asleep when it's started.

But I do try to announce 2 weeks before and then 2 days before.

-Steve

Quiet here, Iā€™m around for a couple of hours, come say hi! šŸ‘‹