On Tuesday, 15 November 2022 at 18:42:15 UTC, Hipreme wrote:
Firstly, I would like to thank specially here both Adam and Guillaume, as this would not be possible without their great projects such as `audioformats` and `arsd-official:image_files` and `arsd-official:ttf`, but this project still had many discord contributors for my unending questions, I started using D before understanding anything about compilers, linkers or whatever, and my engine even has its almost complete standard library!.

[...]

Nice, great to see other games and engines being developed in D. Does the game itself have a project page or is it mainly just for testing/prototyping with your engine?