On Sunday, 22 January 2023 at 12:51:53 UTC, Nick Treleaven wrote:
sppn.exe src\core\stdc\errno.c -HIsrc\importc.h -ED -oerrno.i -I. Error: C preprocess command sppn.exe failed for file src\core\stdc\errno.c, exit status 1

failed launching sppn.exe src\core\stdc\errno.c -HIsrc\importc.h -ED -oerrno.i -I.

Turned out dmc wasn't correctly installed. I downloaded dmc.zip which fixed it.

But chrome says 'Your connection is not private' and won't let me download that even if I look under Advanced. I also tried curl:
```
curl: (60) SSL: no alternative certificate subject name matches target host name 'ftp.digitalmars.com'

Fixed by updating & using Firefox.