I've gone ahead and pinged Jan on this. They didn't receive much feedback when first announced :)

Part of the problem is dub in general didn't receive much work done on it for the better part of 10 years. It has speed up within the last couple of years :) The registry and with that docs hasn't had that attention put towards it yet though.

I'm horrible at writing documentation, so I'm not much help here sadly.
          • ... bachmeier via Digitalmars-d-announce
            • ... Siarhei Siamashka via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • ... bachmeier via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • ... Richard (Rikki) Andrew Cattermole via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • ... bachmeier via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • ... WebFreak001 via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • ... Hipreme via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • ... H. S. Teoh via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • ... Richard (Rikki) Andrew Cattermole via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • ... H. S. Teoh via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • ... Richard (Rikki) Andrew Cattermole via Digitalmars-d-announce
        • ... Johann Lermer via Digitalmars-d-announce
  • Re: WildCAD -... Ulrich via Digitalmars-d-announce