On Saturday, 23 April 2022 at 05:12:30 UTC, Steven Schveighoffer wrote:
It's happened. I opened the PR over 2 years ago, and just got around to bringing it up to date in the last few days.

This is a huge huge update. I've never done anything like this before, but I think it works as a drop-in replacement, while allowing you to migrate any piece you wish from unsafe code to safe code. Please let me know if there are *any* problems you find with this.

See the [safe migration doc](https://github.com/mysql-d/mysql-native/blob/master/SAFE_MIGRATION.md) for more details.

Note this does *not* build with dip1000, because the two underlying libraries (Phobos sockets and vibe.d) do not build as safe with dip1000.

-Steve

Hi Steve, I just want you to know that I updated the Vibe.d tutorial I wrote last year to emphasize database operations using mysql-native and is now viewable here:

https://reyvaleza.gitbook.io/vibe.d-tutorial/

Thanks!