If you aren't subscribed to our YouTube channel and [missed the first announcement](https://forum.dlang.org/thread/ljyxxtlaooxzwymad...@forum.dlang.org), you might not know about Dennis Korpel's DLang Contributor Tutorials.

I've just published Part 4, "Runnning the Test Suite". You can [watch that now](https://youtu.be/ETaPpydbFg8), but if you haven't seen the first three parts, I suggest you [watch the whole playlist first](https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLIldXzSkPUXXSkM5NjBAGNIdkd4Q2Zf0R).

We had planned to keep two a two-week publishing schedule, but Part 4 was unfortunately delayed. We should be able to get back on track now. So stay tuned for Part 5.