On Thursday, 23 March 2023 at 19:31:12 UTC, M.M. wrote:
On Thursday, 23 March 2023 at 16:39:17 UTC, Ikey Doherty wrote:
So normally a post like this really isn't that interesting.
However, our infrastructure has been written in D and is now
live!

[...]

Wow! That's a whole lot of work, and very interesting one. I guess there's still a lot to be done. I go read more on the project website, and wish good luck with the project.

Oh there's so much to do! We took the decision to aim for our
PoC so we could buy approx. 6 months to build the rest of the
project out. Learning how to do CI/CD via DLang has been really
fun =)