On Tuesday, 27 June 2023 at 11:30:42 UTC, Francesco Mecca wrote:

It would be great if you specify or at least give us a glimpse of what this "change" is about. Right now, it sounds like corporate propaganda for Ucora

It's not propaganda. I answered questions about it in BeerConf last month, and Adam summarized it here:

https://dpldocs.info/this-week-in-d/Blog.Posted_2023_05_29.html

TLDR; it's about understanding stakeholder motivations and looking for opportunities where they align. Right now, we're just employing it internally to get our house in order. Down the road, when we're able to find volunteers to take on tasks (a few people have expressed interest already after the BeerConf session), understanding their motivations will help us know who to approach first for any given task.

That's just one way in which we'll be employing it. It's helped me in recognizing opportunities I wouldn't have before, and it's had an impact on the way the DLF team conducts meetings and approaches problem solving and planning.

Anyway, the main point of this announcement wasn't IVY, it's that we're finally getting organized. IVY is just the tool we're using to do it. No D user or contributor needs to pay any attention to it if they don't want to.