On 16/05/2024 11:43 PM, Dennis wrote:
just in case I've worked on an issue, how do I communicate with the community/mentors about it? Is there a discord/slack community I can join?

On the main website under Community there is an invite link to the community Discord.

Many people are there including Mike Parker and Razvan.
  • My interest i... Dennis via Digitalmars-d-announce
    • Re: My i... Sergey via Digitalmars-d-announce
    • Re: My i... Mike Parker via Digitalmars-d-announce
    • Re: My i... RazvanN via Digitalmars-d-announce
      • Re: ... Dennis via Digitalmars-d-announce
      • Re: ... Dennis via Digitalmars-d-announce
        • ... Richard (Rikki) Andrew Cattermole via Digitalmars-d-announce