Summary: Assertion Failure : Assertion failure:
'classinfo->structsize == CLASSINFO_SIZE' on line 870
in file 'toobj.c'
--- Comment #0 from Petit Vincent <petitv.i...@gmail.com> 2010-02-16 14:23:36
Created an attachment (id=568)
sc.ini, makefile, binding, screen
Well, I found this bug when I was trying to make the win32lib from the binding
available on Dsource.org.
I'll try to explain the environment with lot of details :
1. DMD Compiler : Version 1.033, 1.056 ; 2.040, dmd2beta have been "tested".
Each one returned the bug. So, the version of the compiler don't play a role to
have this bug.
2. Libraries :
- Standard Library : tango 0.98 and tango 0.99.9 kai have been tried too. Same
- Others : tried with and without these ones : tangobos (latest), DFL (latest),
INI (from dprogramming.com). Nothing changed the result.
3. Binding :
- Win32 from DSource - the latest one from trunk version (trunk-r337)
4. Attachement :
- The makefile for the binding (and the binding itself)
- A screen from my dmd\lib directory
- sc.ini file I'm using (there's lot of comments cause of tests I made for this
bug or other things ...)
Configure issuemail: http://d.puremagic.com/issues/userprefs.cgi?tab=email
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------