Don <> changed:

           What    |Removed                     |Added
                 CC|                            |

--- Comment #4 from Don <> 2010-08-14 12:43:31 PDT ---
(In reply to comment #3)
> Can someone who uses windows update this bug with it's status for 1.x and 
> 2.x? 
> There's been changes in how dmd is packaged since this was originally filed so
> I suspect it might be resolved.

This has certainly not been an issue since 2.025, when dmd stopped using dmc
during compilation. It might also have been fixed in 2.004, when the contents
of sc.ini were changed.

Still, the change described in comment 2 has not been made in the official
download; though I've discovered that my DMD development directory has that
form of sc.ini, and I've used it for over a year without any problems.

I think it would be a good idea to remove the /dm/lib from 
It might be responsible for some of the weird linking errors people sometimes
get -- I think they might be getting an old lib files from an old dmc
installation, if they've corrupted their dmd directory somehow.

Configure issuemail:
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------

Reply via email to