Summary: std.socket updates and boost license
--- Comment #0 from Chris Miller <ch...@dprogramming.com> 2011-01-02 22:59:59
The following changes have been made to std.socket:
- License changed to Boost Software License - Version 1.0
- public constructor added for Socket that accepts an existing socket_t and
- createAddress protected method added to Socket, returns a new Address object
for the current address family; can be overridden to support other addresses.
- Address class methods name and nameLen are now public.
- Remove std.traits Select!, use ptrdiff_t instead.
- Updated unittests; they were marked as broken and acted in various ways, but
really they depend on the environment and network.
These changes were inspired by this thread:
Also updated htmlget.d sample to compile with the latest D2.
Thanks to those who have made various changes and fixes to std.socket since my
The code can be found at the following URL (due to bugzilla's "original
Configure issuemail: http://d.puremagic.com/issues/userprefs.cgi?tab=email
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------