--- Comment #2 from SHOO <zan77...@nifty.com> 2011-09-10 08:41:34 PDT ---
(In reply to comment #1)
> I think RefAppender should just be deprecated/scheduled for deprecation. It
> was a short term backwards compatibility hack from a long time ago.
I understand it as follows:
- It is the class which it is easy to be used in the wrong way. (User must not
add elements to the array while appending with RefAppender)
- The improper usage is easier to become the factor of the bug.
- Therefore it is deprecated.
Is this right?
And, I think that it is necessary to satisfy at least one of the following
conditions to make RefAppender deprecated:
- Appender does not allow the similar improper usage.
- Appender is as fast as the RefAppender.
- Appender's memory efficiency is as well as RefAppender's.
Configure issuemail: http://d.puremagic.com/issues/userprefs.cgi?tab=email
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------