All of a sudden I'm getting this error. All I did was comment out a huge block of code so I could check something. The code compiles but the pdb conversion gives me that error ;/

Uncommenting out the code allows it to work again. I can't see why the code I'm commenting out would give that error ;/

Deleting the code also produces the same result.

It seems to be in use with GTK and event handlers. The handlers are completely isolated yet are somehow causing the problem.

You won't believe this, I'm sure, but

//Dialog.addOnDestroy((Widget w) {      });

causes the error! Must be some serious bug! Uncommenting allows the code to build fine.

I tried restarting visual D with no luck ;/