On Sunday, 6 December 2020 at 11:48:34 UTC, tejas89 wrote:
What compiler flags can be passed to a Dlang compiler? Definition of compiler flag being something like say “—wall” or “—werror” for example. I’m not sure what is available for the language since I’m new to it and hope to learn D as one of languages alongside C, C++, Python, Kotlin.

for dmd it's "-g" to get dwarf info generated.

Then; little help to get automatic break on exception:

for DMD:
$ -break-insert --function _d_throwdwarf
for LDC:
$ -break-insert --function _d_throw_exception