On Sun, 06 Sep 2009 18:54:47 -0400, Saaa <em...@needmail.com> wrote:

I'd like to set D's delegate to a method which is not yet available (like
c.method).
I solved this by encapsulating the method within a function literal, but I
also need to know whether
the method is available or not when calling the delegate.
I could do this by making the function literal include the null-checking
code, but is there maybe a better solution to this problem?
The delegate is supposed to change a variable within the D class.
Hope you understand it :)

A delegate is a struct with a data pointer and a function pointer. You can access the individual parts via .ptr and .func (I believe). You can even change them via those properties.

does that help?

-Steve