Daniel Keep <daniel.keep.li...@gmail.com> wrote:

That's right, it's time for everyone's favourite [1] game: guess why
OPTLINK's not working! [2]
[...]
Does anyone have any idea, any idea at all, on what could be causing
this? I've tried everything myself and several others on #d could think of.

<channeling src="Walter">Please reduce this to a 1-line test case.
</channeling>

You know for sure OPTLINK is being run?
If so, that wisdom of Walter's is my best idea. Try and remove stuff
until it starts working, then remove other stuff until there's nothing
left to remove. I know, it's boring and should be unnecessary. Still,
sometimes it's the only thing that works.

--
Simen