I'm trying to make some home-grown d build system, but and one of my tasks is to get module dependencies. Yes, I know about -deps DMD switch, but it works when all needed modules are given to compiler. But if some dependencies absent compiler just aborts with error "module foo is in file "foo.d" that can not be read". Of course, I can extract "foo" from this string, deal with it and repeat, but working one module at a time is not a much fun. Seems like I need to parse d source and extract "import" clauses without compiler help - but may be I missed something? And if not -
what tools can I use for parsing?

You might look up how xfBuild uses the deps parameter to get all needed modules.