On Thursday, 19 March 2020 at 06:34:40 UTC, Alex wrote:
A non-static member method can use the context of the struct where it is defined in. E.g. it could alter a member variable. This context has to be constructed at run time (and there could be many instances of the context) and does not exist in compile time. Therefore the difference to the static method.

I am not try to get the context, I just need the function address which is const and should able to get at compile time.