Hi guys,

I'm trying to read a name from a struct iorequest where the name is char name[20] The struct is received through a FIFO pipe and message is going into a mysql database to update specific post there.

Now my problem is that all works fine to read and stop with '\0' termination till I receive a Swedish character, ie åäö. Then the string gets crazy and reads all 20 chars no matter what.

Any ideas how to read all chars including åäö?

Using "~ to!string(name) ~" to build the SQL querry string as below

int extract_Cell_From_IOREQ(int CellIndex){
     auto sql =    "UPDATE celldata set
name='"~ to!string(cellTab[CellIndex].name) ~"', ...