On Tuesday, 24 March 2020 at 15:22:19 UTC, Steven Schveighoffer wrote:
On 3/24/20 10:28 AM, realhet wrote:
On Sunday, 22 March 2020 at 20:20:17 UTC, Steven Schveighoffer

I managed to compile it with normal compilation.
The -allInst flag may be the problem.

I also had success by manual linking:

ldmd2 -vcolumns -Ic:\D\libs\ -m64 -mcpu=athlon64-sse3 -mattr=+ssse3 -release -O -inline -boundscheck=off -of=c:\D\libs\het\hdmd\hdmd.obj c:\D\libs\het\hdmd\hdmd.d ... -c

link /LIBPATH:c:\D\ldc2\lib64 /OUT:c:\D\libs\het\hdmd\hdmd.exe /MACHINE:X64 kernel32.lib user32.lib legacy_stdio_definitions.lib c:\D\libs\het\hdmd\hdmd.obj druntime-ldc.lib phobos2-ldc.lib msvcrt.lib

So I will try to narrow the problem in Jsonizer.exceptions.d

For a 11k LOC project with 10 .d files when I only modify a few top level d files, and I already have the .obj files for the rest, the compilation time is only 5-10 seconds instead of the 40 with the all in one compilation. I got used to this, so I will try anything to fix it :D

Reply via email to