On Tuesday, 14 April 2020 at 17:51:58 UTC, Robert M. Münch wrote:
I use a C libary and created D imports with dstep. It translates the C structs to D structs.

When I now use them, everything compiles fine but I get an unresolved external error:

WindowsApp1.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "myCstruct.__init" (_D7myCStruct6__initZ) referenced in function _Dmain

Any idea what this is about and how to fix it? I'm wondering why D tries to find the __init function in the C library and not compile it from the import.

One way to prevent the problem is to do void initialization each time you declare a variable of this type.