On Thursday, 16 April 2020 at 19:59:57 UTC, Basile B. wrote:
[snip]

And remove the extra assert() BTW... I don't know why this is accepted.

Thanks, I hadn't realized about approxEqual. I think that resolves my near-term issue, I would need to play around with things a little more to be 100% sure though.

That being said, I'm still unsure of what I would need to do to get the following code to compile.

/+dub.sdl:
dependency "mir-algorithm" version="~>3.7.28"
+/

import mir.ndslice;

void foo(Iterator, SliceKind kind)(Slice!(Iterator, 1, kind) x, Slice!(Iterator, 1, kind) y) {
    import std.stdio : writeln;
    writeln("here");
}

void main() {