I'm too new to DLang and I have a lot to learn. Probably that's why I have a lot of difficulties. Has anyone tried using a GUI library to the latest DMD 2.090 or DMD 2.091? I plan to use this language for a specific Thermal calculator application for Windows, but for two days I've been struggling with dub and elementary examples in GUI libraries. I need something simple - a modal window with 3 buttons and a two text boxes. So far I have tested DWT, TKD, DFL, dlangui without success. Can anyone help me with advice or some more recent tutorial. Thank you!