On 4/24/20 2:11 PM, Steven Schveighoffer wrote:> On 4/24/20 4:24 PM, matheus wrote:

> whomever controlled the sociomantic youtube account took down
> all the videos.

I think it's unintentional because the same thing happened to my Weka account: After I stopped working there, the company naturally deleted my account and the videos that were associated with that account disappeared from YouTube after a grace period. I think it was one month at that time but nobody was aware until it was too late.

Apparently the internet can actually forget some things. :)

Ali