On 26-04-2020 10:06, mark wrote:
I'm trying to develop an application in GtkD.

I need a widget to display a list of strings: there could be anything from 0 to 100K strings, but typically a few hundred or thousand.

Using the DemoCustomList as a model I have created this code:

When populateNames() is called the treeview expands horizontally but shows nothing, so I'm stuck.

Can anyone help?

Note that I don't have to use a tree widget if there's a better one for this use case. I did see ListBox but that seemed to be a list of widgets which would be a bit heavy for 100K strings?

The code looks correct, do you have something that compiles so that we can test where things go wrong?

--
Mike Wey