On Tuesday, 5 May 2020 at 05:37:08 UTC, Simen Kjærås wrote:
On Tuesday, 5 May 2020 at 04:02:06 UTC, RazvanN wrote:
[...]

Surely the above code, which silently discards the exception, does not print "hello"?

Regardless, I ran your code with writeln inside the catch(), and without the try-catch entirely, with and without nothrow on K's destructor. I am unable to replicate the issue on my computer with DMD 2.091.0, as well as on run.dlang.io. Is something missing in your code here?

--
  Simen

Ah sorry! I was on a branch were I had some other modifications. Indeed in git master the issue does not manifest.
  • Bug? RazvanN via Digitalmars-d-learn
    • Re: Bug? Simen Kjærås via Digitalmars-d-learn
      • Re: Bug? RazvanN via Digitalmars-d-learn
    • Bug? Jack Applegame via Digitalmars-d-learn
      • Re: Bug? Jack Applegame via Digitalmars-d-learn
        • Re: Bug? Jack Applegame via Digitalmars-d-learn
      • Re: Bug? Adam D. Ruppe via Digitalmars-d-learn
        • Re: Bug? Jack Applegame via Digitalmars-d-learn
          • Re: Bug? Steven Schveighoffer via Digitalmars-d-learn