Hello,

I have a large project written in C99 handed to me that 32-bit builds in Windows with the mingw32 compiler that comes with msys2. I'm working on 64-bit Windows 10.

Need to solve some nasty problems and move the build to 64 bits using the mingw64 compiler that comes with msys2.

Want to use D to improve some parts of this monster. But am confused about ABI issues.

Which D compiler should be used to be ABI compatible with mingw32? And which to be ABI compatible with mingw64?

The most important is the D compiler that is ABI compatible with the 64-bit mingw compiler because that is where this project is going.

How can I use D in this situation, where I need it to work directly with C data? building DLLs is not going to work here for that reason.