On Friday, 22 May 2020 at 06:10:38 UTC, Atwork wrote:
Is it possible to mix fibers with sockets from phobos?

If so, how would I do it?

Like just a simple example of async sockets using fibers in D.

I will say that I'd prefer to not use any packages ex. vibe.d

Yes you can mix std sockets with fibers, but then you have two options - either sockets are in blocking mode (and every socket can block current thread and other fibers) or you use sockets in non-blocking mode and then you have to manage socket events in some hand-made event loop. AFAIK there is no other options.
  • Fibers and std.socket Atwork via Digitalmars-d-learn
    • Re: Fibers and std.socket ikod via Digitalmars-d-learn