On Wednesday, 27 May 2020 at 14:16:56 UTC, BoQsc wrote:
I always wanted to know if there is any proven example on how to interface with USB devices by using Windows operating system. Any explanations, snippets in relation to topic would help.

What I expect:
Being able to detect if a new USB device is connected.
Being able to read USB device name.
Being able to read USB device partition/s name/s.
Being able to list all USB devices.

What is required and are there any critical problems with achieving any of this?

Hello!
I advise you to see the following until others have answered you:
[1]: https://code.dlang.org/packages/libusb-d
[2]: https://code.dlang.org/packages/serialport

I can not say that these links satisfy your needs.