So I actually managed to "debug" my unittests but It requires that I run previsuly "dub test" on console, so the executable is update. As I understand, I need to setup a task to be prelaunched by debug to generate the unittest executable, but I don't know how setup it correctly. I only manage to build the library, but not the unittest executable.

Also, how hell I can see the content of a array on the debugger? I only see the length and "pointer" property. I try to add a watch expression to these pointer with the "@" but the show content, don't matches the real stuff on the array... This it's forcing me to use the old classic "debug with printfs" with it's annoying if you have pure @nogc nothrow annotated code.

I have the impression that debugging D has get worse in this last years. I remember debuging with "ddd" with zero issues like five years ago, and now I keep hitting all kind of troubles with anything that I try.