On Thursday, 18 June 2020 at 15:03:38 UTC, Steven Schveighoffer wrote:
On 6/18/20 10:53 AM, aberba wrote:
On Tuesday, 12 December 2017 at 20:51:30 UTC, Steven Schveighoffer wrote:
On 12/11/17 6:33 PM, Seb wrote:
[...]
Since iopipe was mentioned several times, I will say a couple things:

[...]

I should really try iopipe this time round. I think I avoided toying with it because the making conventions put me off. Don't remember about the docs and available examples though.

I have made some updates that are probably not reflected yet in the docs. But let me know if there are any stumbling blocks. I intend to make the iopipe + std.io (from Martin) a more user-friendly library in the near future.

-Steve

Will discuss in the GH issue