Hi,

I'd like to catch the OS Exceptions including:

- access violation
- int 3
- invalid opcode
etc.

The default behavior is that when these events happen, the program immediately exits with some negative exit code.

It was not a problem on other systems like: MSVC or Delphi, but on LDC these events are completely ignored.

It would be very useful to catch these errors inside and have the opportunity to handle it whatever is the best: application exit, save important data, ignore.

I've already found a solution from Adam D. Ruppe, but that's for Linux for the Access Violation case. But is there a similar thing for Windows as well?

PS: I do believe rely on AccessViolation to avoid buffer overruns is really useless and unsecure. But it would be so much help for me for developing/debugging my programs.

Thank You!