On Wednesday, 29 January 2020 at 20:50:14 UTC, Pavel Shkadzko wrote:
I've been skimming through https://dlang.org/spec/ddoc.html in order to understand how can one use ddoc to generate nice htmls. I tend to use markdown to log some daily work or copy down code examples. For learning purposes I wanted to try ddoc for this but could not find any information on ddoc.html page on how to actually generate the html page. I guessed that dmd should have a switch to generate docs and was correct: dmd mylogs.dd -D would generate mylogs.html.

[...]

Yeah, I figured the ddoc documentation doesn't help much with this. And its true we need to document that part.