On Monday, 27 July 2020 at 16:58:13 UTC, H. S. Teoh wrote:
On Mon, Jul 27, 2020 at 11:39:32AM +0000, John Burton via Digitalmars-d-learn wrote: [...]
I tried looking there for information and examples of getting glfw3 statically linked into my program using LDC and didn't really find anything.

I wonder if adding a page for static linking tips would be useful as it seems to be problematic and compiler and environment dependent? Perhaps I should go ahead and see if I can make a page and see if anyone objects :P

Yes, please go ahead.  I don't think there's a need to ask. :-)

I will try to add something in the coming days