On Sunday, 2 August 2020 at 19:19:51 UTC, Andy Balba wrote:

I'm not a gitHub fan, but I like the mir functions; and it looks like I have to download mir before using it. mir has quite a few .d files..Is there a quick way to download it ?

dub [1] is now packaged with dmd, which is the easiest way to use it, by far.

You can also play around with it at run.dlang.org (though it has some limitations).

I encourage you to get familiar with git and github, but if you want to avoid downloading files one-by-one from the website, there should be a big green button on the front page that says "Code". If you click on that, there is button for downloading a zip file.

[1] https://dub.pm/getting_started