On Sunday, 9 August 2020 at 19:04:07 UTC, Marc wrote:
I don't know much more about D than creating a 'hello world' exe file with the DMD Compiler
but I'm interested in using the eBay/tsv-utils binaries.
Unfortunately, the author didn't create any MS Windows binaries:
https://github.com/eBay/tsv-utils/releases

Does anyone know how to compile this code into MS Windows binaries?

Sure, assuming there is no external(i.e. C/C++ prerequisites) dependencies just clone it and run `dub build` from project folder in terminal.

Alternatively there is probably `dmd -run dub_build.d`(though you have to check out how to use it), and also makefiles which you could probably use with shell that comes with git or mingw.