On Wednesday, 19 August 2020 at 13:12:21 UTC, data pulverizer wrote:
On Wednesday, 19 August 2020 at 13:08:37 UTC, Adam D. Ruppe wrote:
On Wednesday, 19 August 2020 at 13:03:54 UTC, data pulverizer wrote:
How do you create an array of pointers in D? I tried something like

```
double* []y;
```

I'd write it

double*[] y;

but yeah that's it.

Error: only one index allowed to index double[]

That must be at the usage point where you prolly just need parens or something.

Argh, Sorry! The error was from the line before! False alarm. I was wandering why something so obvious wasn't working. Thanks anyway.

For the record using:

```
(double*)[] data;
```

gives an error

```
Error: found * when expecting . following double
Error: found ) when expecting identifier following double.
Error: found data when expecting )
```

the other version was fine.