On Wednesday, 21 October 2020 at 22:48:04 UTC, IGotD- wrote:
On Wednesday, 21 October 2020 at 22:41:42 UTC, Adam D. Ruppe wrote:

try compiling with dmd -checkaction=context

Thanks, that was simple and it worked. Speaking of this, shouldn't this be documented here for example.

https://dlang.org/spec/unittest.html

Just adding a friendly tip that -checkaction=context gives the user more information. I couldn't find this information anywhere.

Unfortunately this switch still has some bugs, so you can easily run into linker errors. I'm hoping to ultimately make it the default though.