On Wednesday, 21 December 2016 at 19:49:20 UTC, Jacob Carlborg wrote:
On 2016-12-21 19:07, Nordlöw wrote:
Is there a way to specify in dub.json (or any other file) that only a subset of the sources compiled and linked to a library or app should
have they're unittests enabled?

You can use the "unittest" configuration in Dub to add or remove files, but I don't think you can disable some of the unittest blocks in a single module.

There's also unit-threaded [1] which allows you to run specific unit tests.

[1] https://github.com/atilaneves/unit-threaded

I was looking for an answser to that question

I am sorry but this should be supported out of the box

Nobody should have to download ton of dependencies to make such basic and needed feature to work...

i should be able to do:

dub test src/module.d

... this is very disappointing