On Saturday, 5 December 2020 at 18:48:19 UTC, tsbockman wrote:
(The documentation for core.thread is broken right now, with dead links and at least one reference to an example that doesn't actually appear anywhere on the page.)

im not sure about your other question but use my docs they actually work (...for the most part lol)

http://dpldocs.info/core.thread

I don't personally use the shared modifier here, you can just access stuff without it like in the source it does thigns like atomicLoad so like i think it is ok but idk eally.