On Wednesday, 16 December 2020 at 11:51:52 UTC, Severin Teona wrote:
Hi again guys!

I have been trying to develop a small-sized DRuntime for microcontrollers during SAoC2020. My last update is here[1]. At the moment, I have managed to build a DRuntime that can be linked with a simple application (not using classes or anything), for TockOS[2], and using the D userland I developed this spring[3].

[...]

Have you looked at my work in https://bitbucket.org/timosi/minlibd/src/master/
There is my libdruntime port and working sample program for stm32.

Tdata and tbss are handled special way in linker. They seem to be there but actually they are not. Look at https://bitbucket.org/timosi/minlibd/src/master/tools/stm32f4/ldscript for my workaround.

I have not updated this project for a while although I have half ready version for gcc 11. There are issues with exceptions that I have not been able to fix.

There is documentation in the directories and also in the wiki. Feel free to contact me if you want to ask something.
  • Adjustments in .tbss section Severin Teona via Digitalmars-d-learn
    • Re: Adjustments in .tbss sectio... Timo Sintonen via Digitalmars-d-learn