On Sunday, 3 January 2021 at 23:53:54 UTC, aberba wrote:
On Friday, 1 January 2021 at 22:07:28 UTC, Selim Ozel wrote:
I created the simplest possible example as explained by the Vibe-D community in [1]. The exact source code of what I run is in [2].

On Windows I get a socket handle leak warning on shutdown with crtl+c from terminal after running the executable.

[...]

On Ubuntu 20.04 I get leaking drivers warning with the same process.
   [...]

I really don't know what this is all about but it is at the core of my Vibe-D development. So any pointers you might have would be very helpful to me.

Thanks in advance.

[1] https://vibed.org/blog/posts/a-scalable-chat-room-service-in-d
[2] https://github.com/SelimOzel/vibe_noLeaks

Add this to your dub.json file to fix it

"versions": [ "VibeHighEventPriority" ]

This issue should be fixed in next vibe.d release

Thanks. Not sure if relevant to this one but I came across that one as well before [1]. The symptom was "The simple hello world app I build with vibe-d does not seem to work on the second compile+execution." on an Ubuntu 20.04 EC2.

[1] https://forum.dlang.org/post/mailman.6758.1605999004.31109.digitalmar...@puremagic.com