On Monday, 11 January 2021 at 01:49:26 UTC, Paul Backus wrote:
Why are these particular implementation details important to you?

It is for object.d.

I want to allow fast runtime indexing if all elements are of the same type.

If the types are different I want static indexing, so the plan is to resolve failed lookup as __0 etc by modifying the compiler.
  • I want to create my own Tuple... Ola Fosheim Grøstad via Digitalmars-d-learn
    • Re: I want to create my ... Paul Backus via Digitalmars-d-learn
      • Re: I want to create... Ola Fosheim Grostad via Digitalmars-d-learn
        • Re: I want to cr... Paul Backus via Digitalmars-d-learn
          • Re: I want t... Ola Fosheim Grøstad via Digitalmars-d-learn
            • Re: I w... Ola Fosheim Grøstad via Digitalmars-d-learn
            • Re: I w... Paul Backus via Digitalmars-d-learn
              • Re:... Ola Fosheim Grøstad via Digitalmars-d-learn