On Wednesday, 20 January 2021 at 00:13:42 UTC, Adam D. Ruppe wrote:
On Wednesday, 20 January 2021 at 00:06:35 UTC, Tim wrote:
Yeah, they have both. They also contain the main entrypoint

What are the module names? If it is like `module foo.main;` it will be listed under `foo` as a submodule rather than top-level since it is all organized by name.

(if the code is public just send a link plz and I'll take a look there)

Unfortunately, the code isn't public. They are defined "module simulator" and "module analyzer". I also have "module math" etc. that are added to the index, just not simulator and analyzer (which both have the main entrypoint)