On Thursday, 21 January 2021 at 15:55:02 UTC, IGotD- wrote:
On Thursday, 21 January 2021 at 15:49:02 UTC, IGotD- wrote:
On Thursday, 21 January 2021 at 14:47:38 UTC, cerjones wrote:

ohreally?

I thought you were talking about the built in arrays.

Since you create your own implementation just as you showed you are basically free to do anything. That also includes that you are free to create your own iterator as well.

Tbh I was just a bit uneasy about negative indexes from a design point of view, you know when something just doesnt feel right. So anyway I coded it up and decided I didnt like it anyway, just looks weird having

doSomthing(path[-1].x, path[-1].y);

so im going to stick with it as it is.