Hello, I have problems with working in dub environment. If I try to init my project with 'dub init', all needed files will be created successfully. However, when I run 'dub run', the manager gives me an error:

'Configuration 'application' of package application contains no source files. Please add {"targetType": "none"} to its package description to avoid building it.
Package with target type "none" must have dependencies to build.'

If I set targetType in dub.json to "none", the only message:
'Package with target type "none" must have dependencies to build.'

will remain. When I set targetName to "app" or any other name, the problem will appear again with the same message above. I flicked through many forums and videos how to correctly install dub, and nothing helped.

I am using dub 1.23.0 built on Sep 25 2020 on Windows 10 x64. Will be very thankful for your help!