On Tuesday, 2 March 2021 at 00:40:06 UTC, Pillager86 wrote:
What is the correct multi-platform way to build one dub project as a shared library, and load said shared library in a separate dub project? So far I am able to load a shared library and run a function from it (had to extern(C) it to get the symbol to load) by using "targetType":"dynamicLibrary" in the shared library project, but the main program exits with code -11 and if I don't unload the library manually I get a weird "Aborting from src/rt/sections_elf_shared.d(500) DSO being unregistered isn't current last one.Program exited with code -6" error that Google knows nothing about.

[...]

https://www.flipcause.com/secure/cause_pdetails/ODcyMDE=