On Thursday, 4 March 2021 at 22:30:17 UTC, tastyminerals wrote:
I got a company MacBook with M1 chip and gradually migrate all the stuff from Linux machine. I got precompiled ldc binary installed without any problem now is the time for dub since I have couple of D projects I use at work and all of them use dub.

I can only see the dub-v1.23.0-osx-x86_64.tar.gz package so it should at least run via Rosetta.

The official prebuilt LDC package comes with prebuilt dub, dustmite, ddemangle and rdmd, just like any other package.